Formerly the Union Hall Inn, occupied by Griffith Davies in 1841, and then taken over by Lettice Harries in 1861. This historic building, a landmark in Llansteffan, has been a hotel since 1881 when it came under the management of Thomas Rees. Further repairs and improvements were made to the hotel in 1885 and it became a grade two listed building in May 2002 under Cadw .
The Sticks Hotel was closed in 2014 but has now been lovingly restored and brought back to life by Ruth and Tracy, doing much of the renovation work themselves. The building has been completely restored with the bar itself being constructed from recycled church pews. There is now the addition of a cosy lounge area and a contemporary restaurant serving fresh local produce.